Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Ten Minutes Of Uncharted: Golden Abyss With Commentary

September 16, 2011


Uncharted: Golden Abyss is my top most wanted game on the PlayStation Vita and so far it's looking pretty good, especially with the Vita's hardware. You wouldn't want to hear all this from me though, go ahead and watch this video of Golden Abyss with John Garvin, creative director at Bend Studio, narrates a gameplay video of the handheld Uncharted version. In the video, Garvin will talk about the graphics and some of the mechanics that are used in the game and a brand new weapon, a machete!

I'm really liking how a lot of the Vita's hardware will be used for Golden Abyss, I want to try out and see how the touchscreen will be used besides navigating through pipes. And I really cannot wait to see the graphics on this thing in person. Enough of me talking, go ahead and watch the video below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme