Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

New Color Schemes For Hsien-Ko To Ryu

November 1, 2011


Last time I posted about color schemes, Deadpool and Morrigan were showing off their colors and that was last month. In between that time more color schemes have been revealed and I blame my laziness for not posting them, so here they are now.

A real good amount of characters' palette swaps were revealed, we have Hsien-Ko, Nova, Phoenix Wright, Captain America, Chris Redfield, Sentinel and Ryu. Let's take a gander and see what they're bringing to the tables color wise.















































 I'm actually really digging Cap's Age of X and Bucky color swap, they came out really nice. Nova's colors are actually really good also. I have to wait to see Rocket Raccoon's colors in order to make my perfect teams; I had a team with white color swaps and called it 'Team Pristine'. I could put Hawkeye, Cap and Thor on a team and have them wear their Earth's Mightiest Heroes colors if I wanted to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme