Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Sony Announces Jak And Daxter Collection

November 9, 2011


Alright, well I'm back a day earlier from being out of town so now I can update myself and you readers what's going on in the crazy but exciting world of video games and comics.

To kick things off, Sony has announced that there will definitely be a Jak and Daxter collection coming out for the PlayStation 3 in the near future.

There is no for sure release date for the collection nor is there any other type of information for the newly announced collection, but it will include the Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Jak II and Jak 3.

I was wondering when Naughty Dog was going to release a collection of Jak and Daxter, but I'm still waiting for a Crash Bandicoot and then in ten years I will wait for an Uncharted collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme