Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Steam Suffered From An Outage Earlier Today

February 12, 2012


Reports today are saying that Steam is down, everything from the client to the forums. Well, that was the case at 1:30 p.m. EST today, but as of now it seems like the client, games and the forums are back up.

Valve seems to be suffering from some sort of outage that affected every aspect of Steam along with valvesoftware.com and steampowered.com. According to Steam's official Twitter page, they "are investigating reported outages," but that was at 2:36 p.m. EST.

I've just checked my Steam client and it seems like things have been taken care of, except that it says the Steam Community is currently unavailable and I have no connection to the Steam servers. I can still play my games and access the Store.

Valve has yet to say what has caused the outage, but I'll post an update once I find out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme