Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

DC 52 Covers

July 12, 2011


While surfing the internet, I found this picture someone made that shows the covers of the upcoming DC 52 relaunch/reboot (whatever you want to call it) along with the writer and artist for the comics.


I'll most likely be checking out:
  • Justice League
  • The Flash
  • Green Arrow
  • Justice League International
  • Captain Atom
  • Green Lantern
  • Green Lantern Corps
  • Green Lantern: The New Guardians
  • Red Lanterns
  • Batman
  • Batman & Robin
  • Teen Titans
  • Static Shock
  • Deathstroke
  • OMAC
  • Blue Beetle
The others don't interest me as much, but I'll ask around and see what others thinks of them and I'll go from there. I'm still excited for this new relaunch/reboot since it will give me a chance to jump into DC without reading an excessive amount of comics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme