
Greetings!!!
I feel it is necessary to introduce myself. My name is Red Spectre and I am the newest author here for the reading gamers helping my friend make posts concerning comic and gaming news. I will also be posting reviews of the latest releases in video games.
This is my first ever time blogging, so I am a little nervous but it's still most exciting to be contributing to this blog with my vast knowledge of gaming.
So when I'm not gaming, working or going to school I'll be keeping you updated on the world of video games and comic books. Until then, see ya later!
Pages
Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?
New to the blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Short But Sweet News
- Club Nintendo has added Super Smash Bros. to the list of prices members can get. The game will only cost you 200 coins. 9/5/2012
- The Legend of Zelda: The Adventure of Link will be coming out on the 3DS on Steptember 13th. - 9/5/2012
- Starting May 20 the DSi and DSi XL will drop from $149 to $99 Nintendo announced today. - 5/10/2012
- For those who pre-ordered Guild Wars 2, you will be able to access the beta version of the game starting April 27 until April 29. - 4/18/2012
- EA has announced today that Mass Effect 3 has shipped 3.5 million copies. - 3/9/2012
Followers
Donations
Music
Blog Archive
- January (1)
- November (6)
- October (5)
- September (12)
- August (18)
- July (8)
- June (72)
- May (123)
- April (92)
- March (106)
- February (118)
- January (145)
- December (104)
- November (204)
- October (166)
- September (164)
- August (191)
- July (189)
- June (48)
- May (23)
- April (40)
- March (19)
- February (27)
- January (29)
- December (26)
Popular Posts
-
It's okay guys, PETA's attack on Mario claiming that Mario supporting the skinning of real life Tanukis was all just a joke, even ...
-
Probably being one of the weirdest trailers I've ever seen, Konami's trailer for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance shows off what ap...
-
On March 1 the PlayStation Network will be down for all day for some maintenance. Starting at 8:00 A.M. PST and ending at 10:00 P.M. PST,...
-
While it is not as awesome looking or iconic as the gears of war lancer replica that I will be receiving with the release of gears 3, Biowar...
-
Today, alternate costumes have been revealed for six fighters for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 which means thirty-six costumes are being sho...
-
I know I'm pretty late to this, 4 years late to be exact, but I just beat my copy of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune which I just got t...
-
Sorry I have kind of been late to the party for this, but Capcom and Marvel has once again released the alternate color swaps for some of t...
-
For those who like Ace Attorney so much that they can't wait for a live action movie of the game, you should all rejoice and head over ...
-
Today marks the final issue of Death of Spider-Man for the Ultimate Universe, I have yet to get a hold of the comic issue yet, but it is so...
-
Originally being a comic from Archie Comics, Sabrina the Teenage Witch eventually moved into the animated world and then becoming a live-...
Powered by Blogger.






0 comments:
Post a Comment