Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Skyrim and Fenix Rising Review in Progress.

January 18, 2012

Hey Guys, I haven't been doing much posts lately, Just mainly because I've been busy with work, school and my new addiction that is Skyrim. However I've just beaten the main quest and will be starting my review of 2011's game of the year.


Luckily, I've also re-upped in Gears thanks to the new Fenix Rising DLC pack and have been gaining experience all over again. I'll be doing a review of all the new maps in the pack as well. Hopefully I can find some time this weekend to start them up. Until them thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme