Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Comics On Sale Today - 8/17/2011

August 17, 2011


I just realized that today is Wednesday, I've been busy trying to keep up with Gamescom that I completely forgot about today. I probably won't have much time today to even comics, but today's list includes:

  • Avengers Academy #18
  • Avengers #16
  • Captain America #2
  • Captain America Corps #3
  • Daredevil #2
  • Fear Itself: Deadpool #3
  • Fear Itself: Fearsome Four #2
  • Fear Itself: The Home Fron #5
  • Hulk #39
  • Invincible Iron Man #507
  • Journey Into the Mystery #626
  • Ka-Zar #3
  • Marvel Universe vs. Wolverine #3
  • Spider-Island: The Amazing Spider-Girl #1
  • Thunderbolts #162
  • Ultimate Comics Fallout #6
  • Uncanny X-Men #542
  • Venom #6
  • Wolverine & Black Cat: Claws 2 #3
  • X-Factor #224

I'll be getting myself a good chunk of this list except for Captain America Corps, Hulk, Ka-Zar and X-Factor. Other than that, I'll be trying to get a hold of these comics. Enjoy your guys' read for the next week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme