Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Deadpool And Morrigan Shows Off Their Colors

October 11, 2011


Another week is among us, which means more alternate color swaps has been released for two more characters in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. The two getting today's spotlight is the loveable but hateable Deadpool and one of the most famous succubus to ever live in the virtual world Catherine Morrigan. (Hope some of you enjoyed that Catherine joke. If not, then let's just move on and forget it ever happened.)

Last week Marvel said we were in a surprise for Deadpool after revealing one of Dr. Doom's alternate colors, if you've read the comics ones of his costumes is in then you'll be pretty pleased; if you haven't though, then I'm sorry once again, but if you want to know where it's from then read the Deadpool Annual which carries onto the Spider-Man and Hulk Annual.







If you still don't know what the special treat is, then let me explain it to you. Deadpool's new green and black outfit is from the annuals I mentioned earlier. In the said annuals, Spidey, Deadpool and Hulk travel to an alternate universe wear Wade Wilson is Dr. Doom and Victor Von Doom is Deadpool, hence why Deadpool has Dr. Doom's colors as a new alternate color and Dr. Doom has Deadpool's color.

Next up for new colors is Morrigan, now I wish I knew more about her just so I can act like I know what I'm talking about, but I don't and this is where my third apology comes in. All I can say though is that inspiration for Morrigan's colors comes from a rose, pink outfits in Marvel vs Capcom 2, paster alternate color schemes and characters from Vampire Savior.







Well, there you have it, this Friday more color schemes will be released for other characters, not sure who though. Hopefully a Nova or Rocket Raccoon will be revealed this week as well.

1 comments:

  1. Blake said...:

    I'm glad they gave Deadpool his actual x-force costume.

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme