Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Alternate Costumes

December 21, 2010

Some of the alternate costumes have popped up and have finally shown themselves. I love the costumes they've decided to use (color schemes to be technical). I wish more could have been added, there's always too much of something unfortunately.

IRON MAN
First up is the awesome Extremis armor, one of my personal favorites, as his primary.

The next one is Iron Man's original armor, but not as bulky as it's suppose to be.

One of the least popular (but kickass) armor; Stealth Suit. It looks way better than I though it would have looked.


Silver Centurion, I personally never read anything with this armor.
SPIDER-MAN
 The Spider-Man ones aren't as impressive as I hoped. Of course here's his primary
Symbiote Spider-Man?! Surprise, surprise (sarcasm)
The Stark armor is my personal favorite, so I'm really glad this one is in the game. Needs the legs/claws though, that would be nice.

This new armor is a nice surprise. For the people who don't read the comics, this new suit is suppose to be in an upcoming Spider-Man comic.

WOLVERINE
Wolverine's primary looks like his MvC2 costume, but with a slight design difference. He's been wearing this one since Astonishing X-Men
I'm not surprised with this next one; his brown classic costume
Here is another favorite costume of mine, Wolverine's fashionable X-Force costumes that he's still sporting. Dem red eyes.
Here comes another classic with Wolverine's Age of Apocalypse costumes. But with a mask and right hand. I'm not complaining though.
SHE-HULK
 I'm not a big fan of She-Hulk, so I don't know much about her costumes and whatnot. But I'll go with what I do know. First off is her primary look.
She-Hulk in her Fantastic Four outfit (her being in the FF, I knew about that)
Is that Betty Ross?! Nope, it's just She-Hulk wearing Betty Ross as the Red She-Hulk
And the final one is the first Ultimate costume I've seen. So not only is She-Hulk in the game, but so is Betty Ross.
MAGNETO
Last but not least, is the miracle maker; Magneto. His schemes are alright, it's not like he's gone threw so many costume changes as every other Marvel character.
This one is from the Mutant X Universe
Another Ultimate Universe costume
Magneto's last costume is well known due to the "mahvel babee" video.

These costumes looks promising. I really want to see the other ones. My favorites would have to be either Extremis or Spider-Man's Stark Armor. If only the costumes were actual models and not just color schemes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme