Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Dead Space 2 Launch Trailer

January 12, 2011



New Dead Space 2 trailer comes out. We're getting closer to the release dates and I'm getting excited. One thing that concerns me is that Isaac is talking. Now, that's not a bad thing, but it gives a different feel than the first one. We've already been told that there will be cut scenes, which is new, and that leads me to believe that this will be more of a shooter than a horror game. Despite the first game being a 3rd Person Shooter, it still made you feel like you were Isaac a bit. Every time someone talked to me, I myself would be talking back to them (yes, it's a bit weird, but I know some of you have done it for Half-Life). In Dead Space 2, I don't think I'll be doing much of that. Nontheless, I think this game will do excellent. Just 13 more days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme