Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

X-Men First Class Trailer

February 10, 2011

Finally, the X-Men First Class trailer has been released. It looks like it could be good, only problem I have with it is that I really dislike the cast. Some are okay, but I think they could have done better. Nonetheless, I'll be watching it when it hits theaters.

What I like is that there are some lesser known heroes, like Pixie for example. Never in a million years would I suspect her to be in a movie.  I'm still a bit skeptical, but my fingers are crossed. Maybe it will be better than I expected.



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Michael Fassbender and Kevin Bacon will be good. I agree with the being excited for lesser used characters though. The one thing thats really bothering me so far is Havoc's inclusion.

  1. thatboytitz said...:

    I can't stress how much I hate Charles's voice.

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme