Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Booster Gold and Blue Beetle in Smallville

March 31, 2011

I just found out that Booster Gold and Blue Beetle (looks like Jaime Reyes) will be appearing in an upcoming Smallville episode. I have never really watched Smallville, besides about 3-5 episodes, and they were really bad in my opinion (especially the Justice League episode). So I don't know if they will butcher the dynamic duo or what, considering the episodes I've watched seemed to be poorly written. I might tune in to this episode though on April 22nd.

The costumes though, could've been done way better. I don't know if it's just the picture of what, but Jaime's suit looks pretty clunky. Booster Gold's costume looks like it could be slightly better. I just hope they write them right.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme