Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Mario & Sonic: London Olympics

April 21, 2011


The forever beloved Sonic and Mario are at it again, competing for the gold medals in London this time for the Wii and 3DS without a for sure release date. People are speculating that it will come out around the time as the London Olympics next year.this grand event will contain over 50 different types of games, which I'm excited to see.

Only thing I'm not too fond of is that it won't be for the regular DS, I preferred both Beijing and Winter Olympics on the DS instead of the Wii. I would love to get London Olympics, but I'm not too sure for which system I will get it for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme