Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Portal 2

April 15, 2011

 
A couple of days ago www.aperturescience.com showed a countdown for Portal 2, now that countdown has changed. First a message is typed out from what seems to be our beloved GLaDOS:

09:00 – Hello again.
09:00 – I’ve been waiting a long time for this.
09:00 – I know it’s arriving later than expected.
09:00 – But I have a message for you:
09:00 – April Fools.
09:01 – I’m joking.
09:01 – Seriously, though:
09:01 – You’ve been surprisingly competent at
09:01 – generating electro-chemical energy to jumpstart the system.
09:01 – But now we need raw computational power
09:02 – to speed up the reboot process.

After awhile, the page changes into this:


On this changed site, Steam is keeping track of the Potato Sack games and it seems like if a certain amount of players buy the pack or play the games, Valve will release Portal 2 early.

If this is true, then that will be a first for Valve since they always aren't always the most reliable when it comes to their releases. I can't wait for the more secrets they will have in Portal 2 and their files, hell, I can't wait for the game itself. Too bad I have to wait awhile to actually get it, wish I could though.

Make sure to keep checking the website to see if Valve changes everything, I'm going to be keeping a tab on it.

2 comments:

  1. thatboytitz said...:

    You actually have to play the games. There's potato theme minigames in the games now and collecting the potatoes "helps" GLaDOS

  1. Androo said...:

    Ah, I was confused on how it worked exactly. Wish I had enough money to get this

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme