Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Anaheim Comicon 2011

May 1, 2011

Yesterday, I went to the Anaheim Comicon, and I will have to say that it was amazing and fun. I got to meet some awesome artists and actors. I got to meet Rob Leifeld, who is known for his weird anatomy. Just look at this picture of Captain America he did:


Though, he has gotten better with his drawings, especially with the variant he did for Uncanny X-Force.


I also got to meet Arthur Suydam, the artist behind Marvel Zombies, and got an awesome Moon Knight poster signed by him.

There were a plethora of other artists, a lot of them from web comics I have never heard of. The other major comic artists, I did not know too many of them. Liefeld and Suydam were pretty much the only ones I knew, but I did recognize the art from the other artists. 

Artist's Alley was not the only place I stopped by, I got to see some voice actors and actors.  Unfortunately, I only talked to a few for there were long lines to meet most of them. The ones I for sure had to meet though, were the cast from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. The first to arrive was Zack Taylor, the Black Power Ranger, and I got to talk to him for a minute. Zack even hit on my girlfriend, I was proud of her. The other Power Rangers were not there while I was there, I left before they got into the building.

By Zack was Herbie Baez, the Green Beetleborg from Beetleborgs.


I chatted with Herbie about this show for a few minutes, but before I was able to talk to him. I got myself a free autograph from Stephen Stanton who voiced the Big Daddy from Bioshock and does the voice of Tarkin from Star Wars: Clone Wars.

Besides meeting many famous people who star strucked me, I went around the shops and bought many things, saw some awesome people in some awesome costumes. My camera was pretty bad and kept messing up, so some of the pictures I took never got captured. Anaheim Comicon was an awesome experience though and I'm glad I went, I am also planning on going to the newly announced L.A. Comicon this September also. I'm going to try to have a Deadpool Pulp costume ready by then.

Here are some pictures from my grand adventure:




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme