Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Today's Comicbook Read

May 4, 2011


Today Marvel released Fear Itself 2/Spider-Man/The Home Front and Moon Knight. I have been waiting for this moment and will be reading these glorious comics later tonight.

At first I did not realize that Fear Itself came out today, but once I found out, I knew I would be giggling around on my bed reading it along with Moon Knight. I'll be writing a review for all of them possibly tomorrow.

I am hoping that Bendis does a good job on Moon Knight, despite knowing most of his other work. I will have to say though, I did enjoy his work on Ultimate Spider-Man. Either way, the new Moon Knight sounds like it can have some very good potential. Maybe this can beat Charlie Hudson's run on Moon Knight, that will be an extremely hard thing to do though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme