Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Today's Marvel Comic List

June 22, 2011


Today marks the final issue of Death of Spider-Man for the Ultimate Universe, I have yet to get a hold of the comic issue yet, but it is something I'm really going to get once I get the time. Along with Ultimate Spidey's death, more tie-ins for Fear Itself comes out today that includes:
  • Iron Man 2.0 #6
  • Secret Avengers #14
  • Thunderbolts #159
Other than that, issue three of the Mighty Thor hits shelves today which begins a fight between the Silver Surfer and Thor and continuing the story of why Galactus is coming to destroy Asgard. Once I get my hands on today's released comics and finish reading them, I'll do a review of them for anyone who's interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme