Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Batman: Arkham City Skins So Far

August 1, 2011


As a tiny little update, there are five different skins for Batman to wear in Arkham City being offerend by five different retailers as pre-order bonuses. 

  • Batman Beyond - U.K.
  • Dark Knight Returns - Amazon
  • Earth One - Steam
  • 1970 - Best Buy
  • The Animated Series - GameStop

So you're pretty much going to have to buy 5 different copies of the game to unlock all the costumes. I have yet to decide which one I'd want to get, I really want the Batman Beyond skin, so I'll most likely be pre-ordering my copy from a U.K. retailer.  I'm really hoping that Rocksteady will surprise us and offer all the costumes some how, I can wish at least.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme