Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

X-Men Regenesis Scenes

August 23, 2011


Marvel has been slowly releasing images pertaining to X-Men Regenesis, the X-Men event to take place after Schism. I guess I have missed an unveiling for some of them. Last time I posted about this, the covers seemed to build a scene, well it's quite apparent now that some of the covers do build a scene. Just take a look at the covers.




It seems like the titles in gold are going to be on Wolverine's side while the titles in blue will continue on Utopia. I'm actually quite surprised Jubilee isn't going to side with Wolverine. 


I'll have to start reading X-Factor, X-Men Legacy and New Mutants this November in order to get the full experience of X-Men Regenesis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme