Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Look At My Hats!

September 10, 2011


After a couple of hours of failing trades after failing trades, I decided to show off some of my collections for my TF2 characters. Most of these pictures I took are my actual set-up, some aren't my actual set up since I don't play them as much, such as the Engineer, Spy and Heavy.

I just uncrated the Milkman the other day

The Milkman is cool, but it isn't as awesome as my Drably Olive Troublemaker's Tossle Cap, my first hat for my Scout

This is my "Oh shit I'm in trouble" Soldier set up where I leech health with my Black Box and if I have taken too much trouble, I run away via my Equilizer as I sport my Chieftain's Challenge which I got my trading my Team Captain (that's when I didn't know how much the Team Captain was really worth).

I got the Pyromancer's Mask just recently and the Vintage Stockbroker's Scarf brings the whole outfit together. For my weapon set up, I usually light my enemies up, airblast them into a wall and start beating on them with "Mjolnir".

My Pyro with "Mjolnir"
I have an Unusual Confetti Rimmed Raincatcher, but I honestly like my Prince Tavish's Crown more which I also just found in a drop yesterday. I usually use Demo as my mess around class with my Demo Knighting. But if I'm playing a serious game as him, I go with all his default weapons.

Heavy isn't a class I play much, but I equip him with his stylish Hound Dog that I uncrated a couple of days ago as he munches on his Sandvich. I usually go with his bear claws and Brass Beast when I play as him.

Engineer is another class I don't play as, but he's pretty much my Vintage class. The Vintage Texas Ten Gallon was the first hat I ever got. My Engineer is  my "gonna toy with you" class. I lay down my mini-sentry and go do what I gotta do as my enemy is distracted by my mini sentry.

I call my Medic "Dr. Nemesis" named after Dr. Nemesis from X-Men. I need white paint for my Physician's Procedure Mask to make it better and it would be also a lot more better if my Vintage Vintage Tyrolean didn't have the feather.

Sniper is my pride, all the hats I love are equipped to him (Vintage Professional's Panama, Vintage Trophy Belt, Anger, Desert Marauder and Ol' Snaggletooth). I traded someone for the Genuine Anger, and I don't regret it at all.  I painted it with Zepheniah's Greed in the mean time until I get either Noble Hatter's Violet or A Deep Commitment to Purple.

I just got the Desert Marauder a while ago when I combined my Refined Metal, I like the hat but it looks a bit weird on my Sniper.

This is my second favorite Sniper hat, every once in awhile I'll wear the whole Crock-o-Style Kit with my Sydney Sleeper, Darwin's Danger Shield, Bushwaka and Ol' Snaggletooth.

The reason I want A Deep Commitment to Purple or Noble Hatter's Violet is for this loadout. I want to make a Hawkeye themed setup for my Sniper. I'd probably rename my Anger to "Hawkeye Hooded Mask" or something like that, and get another Huntsman and rename it "Trick Shot Arrows"


Where's my Spy?!

Oh, there he is, just being cloaked is all. I don't play Spy much, but this is my oldest look for any of my classes. I normally have the Revolver, I don't even know when I changed it. I got my Vintage Camera Beard when everyone got one, I had two and I traded it before it become Vintage. But I really love how it goes with my Bill's Hat.

I really love how much you can change your classes items in TF2, and I especially love my Sniper's set up; I really want an Unusual for him, possibly the Larrikin Robin, I would love to have that on my Sniper. I'm really trying to get my hats to be Marvel themed, but I am not that great when it comes to stuff like that. So if you guys have any ideas, I'm all ears.

1 comments:

  1. Blake said...:

    I lol'd at the first pic. Scout has Snipers SMG, gotta love those old TF2 pics.

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme