Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

A New Batch Of Palette Swaps For Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

September 30, 2011


It's been awhile since I last posted the unveiling pictures of alternate color schemes for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, but now I bring to you a hand full of them.  A good amount of characters for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 has gotten their new color schemes; Hulk, She-Hulk, Spencer, Dante, Taskmaster, Iron Man and Storm are the lucky members.















































My favorite ones by far are the Age of X Hulk and the Deadpool and Black Knight Task Master. I use Taskmaster's default color scheme just because I really didn't like any of the ones he originally has, but now I can have something else besides his default look.

Tuesday's unveiling will be showing off Doctor Doom's doomtastic fall wear, I'll post them as soon as I can when they come out.

1 comments:

  1. Blake said...:

    If only they made Taskmasters skull look like Deadpools mask in the palate swap.

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme