Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

A Raccoon And A Photographer Walks Into A Bar..

October 31, 2011


To start off the new week, Capcom has finally released the last and long awaited character trailers for Frank West and Rocket Raccoon showing off their fighting styles with cameras and napalm.

Frank West from Dead Rising looks like he's going to be cheap in terms of his camera attack cancels your enemies attacks, as noted in his fight with Storm. Nothing really excites me about him.



Rocket Raccoon was probably the most hyped character between him and Frank West, because honestly, a talking raccoon from another planet with a giant arsenal and saves the universe from cosmic destruction is much more interesting than a photographer in the zombie apocalypse. The thing most people were wondering when it came to Rocket Raccoon was his voice, and I will say that I was not expecting it at all; I like it, but I kind of wish it was a bit different, I had a feeling it was going to be British. Gameplay wise, I think Rocket Raccoon is going to be another character that will be annoying to go against, he is a keep-a-way character like Arthur, and he can evade attacks with his burrowing.



We have 16 more days until the release of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, all characters have been announced. Now it's time for me to pick my team(s) based off these videos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme