Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Team Fortress 2 Gets The Manniversary Update

October 13, 2011


New hats for Team Fortress 2 have been rumored for awhile, I was skeptical at first, but I crafted metal just in case it happened and it has happened! Today the Manniversary update has come out for Team Fortress 2 that includes hats, items, maps and other goodies.

This update is pretty huge, we got items, one hat for each class, more misc. slots, the high-five taunt along with fixes and much more.

If I were you guys, I'd consider checking out the TF2 Wiki for all the new stuff that was added, and also check out the main TF2 site for a more detailed look at what was released.

Later today I'll have to give this whole new update a try, I'm sure the Steam servers are going to overload. Once I get to it, I'll give you guys an update to what this update offers players.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme