Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Dead Space iOS Version

January 6, 2011

Looks like January 25th is Dead Space Day. You've got the 2nd game coming out, along with Dead Space Aftermath and a new Dead Space game for the iPhone and other iRelated iProducts. This game takes place between Dead Space 1 and 2, and it will be a full out 3rd person shooter. There are suppose to be some familiar systems in this one, like weapon upgrades.

The graphics look pretty damn nice, but I wonder how the gameplay will be. I've tried a FPS on my iPod Touch once, and it was pretty difficult because my fingers were in the way. I'll most likely get it and see how it goes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme