Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Dota 2 Might Have A Release Date

July 20, 2011


Not much is known about Dota 2, except for that Valve will be working on, but other than that, it's pretty secretive. And knowing Valve, they'll be working on Valve time, or will they?

A voice actor for Dota 2, John Patrick Lowrie, comments about the release date for Dota 2:

“I think that they’re planning on releasing it in the fall. I think they’re finishing it up. Of course, I could be wrong, I’m just the hired help, but I believe that’s what they told me.”

Dota 2 might be hitting stores sooner than anyone ever thought, considering Valve is keeping all information close to them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme