Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

The Secret World CGI Trailer

July 6, 2011

Funcom has released an amazingly crisp CGI trailer for the upcoming Secret World game, this trailer features an Illuminati using his magical powers in a bar and bathroom.


I have no idea how I have never seen this game before until today, but here are more videos from The Secret World site. Here are the first two CGI trailers though, since the one posted above is the third.





And here is a trailer from awhile ago. Sorry that I'm all new to this, like I said, I'm surprised that I've never seen or heard about this before. I'm so pumped for this game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme