Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Summer Camp Sale - Day 8

July 7, 2011


Summer activities keep on going down at Steam's Summer Camp and even the sales won't stop coming! Luckily we have just 3 more days of this!


Company of Heroes - $2.49
Risen - $10.19
Comman & Conquer 4 - $4.00
Sanctum - $3.75
AudioSurf - $1.49
Rift - $9.99
Street Fighter IV - $14.99
Counter-Strike Source - $4.99
Quake - $2.49
Cities 2011 XL - $7.99
Dead Rising 2 - $19.99
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - $3.47

I would so but Rift if I just had that much money AND money for its subscription cost. I loved playing the beta for it and I've wanted the game ever since. Life is unfair when you don't have a steady income. At least with some of the games I have, I can earn more Prize Tickets, don't forget those update daily as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme