Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Today's Comic Additions

July 6, 2011


Since its Wednesday, a new set of comics have been released today; more Fear Itself tie-ins and a new Red Skull comic. Today's Marvel Comics list includes:

15-Love #2 (Of 3)
Astonishing Thor #5 (Of 5)
Avengers Thor And Captain America Official Index To The Marvel Universe #15
Cap And Thor Avengers #1
Cars 2 #2 (Of 2)
Dark Tower The Gunslinger The Battle Of Tull #2 (Of 5)
Fear Itself #4 (Of 7)
Fear Itself Uncanny X-Force #1 (Of 3)
Fear Itself Wolverine #1 (Of 3)
Fear Itself Youth In Revolt #3 (Of 6)
Heroes For Hire #9 (FI)
Hulk #36
Moon Knight #3
Ozma Of Oz #8 (Of 8)
Red Skull #1 (Of 5)
Spider-Girl #8
Spider-Man With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility #4 (Of 7)
Supreme Power #2 (Of 4)
Thunderbolts #160 (FI)
Uncanny X-Men #540 (FI)
Vengeance #1 (Of 6)
Wolverine And Black Cat Claws 2 #1 (Of 3)
X-23 #12
X-Men #14

I'm looking forward to getting Captain America & Thor, Fear Itself, FI: Uncanny X-Men/Wolverine/Youth in Revolt, Moon Knight, Red Skull, Spider-Girl, Thunderbolts, Uncanny X-Men, Vengeance, Wolverine and Black Cat Claws, and X-Men. I might get Heroes For Hire just for it's Fear Itself tie-in. 

Along with those, I still need to read two Black Panther comics, Fantastic Four: The Last Stand, Generation Hope, Fear Itself: Black Widow and Venom #4 that I started last night but didn't finish. I'm so behind on comics, I haven't had enough time due to some personal arrangements for myself; I'm trying to juggle so many things at once and unfortunately my hobby of reading comics are usually done at night, right before I go to bed. I want to do some reviews and do another recap for Fear Itself, once I'm all caught up with comics and some other stuff, I'll be doing a recap continuing from my last one.

Also, once the new DC "reboot" comes out, expect a lot more DC related posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme