Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Get a free Mewtwo for Black/White

September 15, 2011

If you live in Japan or have an imported copy of Pokemon Black/White version, you can download a free Mewtwo via Nintendo Wifi!

Nothing has been said about what makes this Mewtwo special, but it has been reported that it still has the pressure ability. Also, no word has been said if this Mewtwo will be available in the US and Europe as well.

The distribution starts on Sept. 26 - Oct 31 so you got plenty of time to snatch him. While I'm upset that Nintendo constantly does these regional exclusivity (favoring Japan over other countries) I have nothing to complain about since I have my Mewtwo imported from my Soulsilver anyway.

1 comments:

  1. And if you really wanted to, I could just hack you a Mewtwo that looks like the one from this event. :p

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme