Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Avenger's: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Season 2 Trailer

October 16, 2011


In four more days, Marvel will finally be releasing the first episode of the second season for Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. They have also released a new trailer for it showing off all the new characters that will be introduced.

The Kree/Skrull war is going to take place during this season, which means Captain Marvel will have a bigger role and you can also see that Kl'rt the Super Skrull makes an appearance as well. It doesn't end there though, other characters shown are Vision, Ms. Marvel, Red Hulk, Susan Storm and someone who I believe might be Santana.

2 comments:

  1. nejitenfan said...:

    The episode didn't show last night, it wasn't even on the schedule, did anyone see it or know where i can see it online?

  1. Androo said...:

    I was told October 20, I guess I was wrong about it. I even checked IMDB and it says October 20. I have no idea when it's going to come out now.

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme