Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Mark Of The Spider-Man Is The Amazing Spider-Man's Viral Marketing Ad

February 8, 2012


Sorry about not posting as much, I finally was able to gather enough money to get Star Wars: The Old Republic and haven't stopped playing it for awhile, but something has caught my attention and pulled me away from my game for a few minutes.

Thanks to my friend Maurice for showing me this, but someone with clever eyes has spotted something interesting in the latest trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man. At the time 2:28 in the trailer, there was a hidden phrase saying "Mark of the Spider-Man". That's kind of weird that that text is secretly hidden in the trailer, but it's even more weird that there is now a website called MarkoftheSpider-Man.com that shows six squares with static, as if they are from a security monitor or something like it, and there is also the Spider-Man symbol that is also in the trailer. 

Nothing is known at this time about what is going on, but I'm sure we will find out more information as we get closer to the release of The Amazing Spider-Man on July 3. 


I think I'm more excited about this new viral ad instead of the actual movie. 

2 comments:

  1. thatboytitz said...:

    This is the first time you've called me by my name on here :o We're getting personal <3

  1. Androo said...:

    Whoa man! Things are getting weird! I'm outta here!


    <3

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme