Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Star Wars: The Old Republic Review Inbound

February 11, 2012


Recently I've been playing the hell out of my recently purchased copy of Star Wars: The Old Republic which is making me short my duties for The Reading Gamers and some of my real life things. Hopefully this weekend I will put time aside for a review.

I will say, that The Old Republic is one of the most addicting games I've played; I've played other MMOs such as World of Warcraft, Rift, Perfect World, Forsaken World, Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online and Digimon Battle Online but The Old Republic is by far the best one I have played. Expect a review this Sunday of the game; if there isn't one up then that just means my addiction is still strong.

Also, if anyone is getting a Malware Detection page, please tell me. I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of what is making the page pop up, but Google isn't giving me a for sure solution; it seems like only Google Chrome is the only web browser that shows the warning. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme