Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

First Newsly Post

December 6, 2010

Welcome my fellow geeklings. I welcome you here to my first blog, where I will talk about (but not limited to) Comic and Video game news. I'll try my best do be up to date about these kinds of things.

My first topic is the "Ultimate Comics-to-Film Guide." Something I stumbled on on IGN.


http://movies.ign.com/articles/102/1025810p1.html

When I read this, I was actually quite surprise about some of the reboots that are rumored to happen. Specifically the DD reboot (God knows that was needed). Let's hope that these will do well in the box offices. And I do hope that some of these movies will be done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme