Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

January 18, 2011

The newest Kingdom Hearts franchise for Nintendo 3DS has unveiled it's name today, and I will say, I am somewhat impressed. I like how it's going back to the old school of the first Kingdom Hearts. But as you notice, there's a lack of Disney. I believe that Kingdom Hearts is getting out of control, this is like the 7th Kingdom Hearts game. They probably ran out of originality and is slowly starting to get rid out Disney. Dream Drop Distance looks like the best Kingdom Hearts game they've made in awhile, but I'm not setting my bar high for this at all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme