Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Alternate Costumes Part 2

January 18, 2011

Chris Baker, the manager of Marvel's video games, had a sit down with IGN to talk about Marvel's alternate costumes. He talks about Pheonix, Storm, MODOK, Dormammu and Captain America. My personal favorite is Punisher Cap.


For a more in depth talk about it, head over to IGN here to read the full article. I have yet to read it all, but I will once I get the chance. I had no idea some of these costumes existed. And Marvel did an excellent job with the alternate costumes by what I've seen.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    The Cap pictures also reveal the return on the MvC2 character select stage, as noted by his Commie Cap color.

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme