Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Razer Switchblade

January 10, 2011

When it comes to gaming, Razer does not mess around. The people at Razer Zone has designed on for gamers, and I'm impressed. This baby is powered by Intel's Atom processor, which brings a powerful punch for quite a few games. What I like about this is that you can play an FPS on it along with RTS/MMO/Casual games. And with each game type, the keyboard scheme changes. For example, if you're launching up WoW on it, you have all your macro keys and arrow keys and for your FPS games, you have arrow keys and attack keys. These are just concept designs, so there is no release date nor price for it at the moment. And don't you think this is just limited to gaming. The Switchblade will be running Windows 7 with Wi-fi and 3G service. Oh, and for you FPS freaks, don't worry, you're able to plug in a portable mouse.

I love Razer, they make excellent products. I have a couple of their products and I'm completely satisfied with them, so I'm pretty sure that the Switchblade (just the project name, not the actual name for their new PC) will do well and have major hits. If I ever had extra money for it, I would buy it (even if it did cost an arm and a leg)

If you want to find out more, head over to their site:
http://www2.razerzone.com/switchblade






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme