Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Point One Initiative For A Dollar

February 7, 2011

Marvel has taken a bold move and are selling comics for 1 dollar through the Point One Initiative, not all comics, but some. If you've been noticing, Marvel has been making certain titles with a '.1' Like Iron Man #500.1 for example.


Every week from February to April, Marvel will be releasing 11 titles for just a buck. And these aren't cheap little 10 paged comics, these are actual full on standard 24 paged comics. The current selection for February are:
Iron Man #500.1
Amazing Spider-Man #654.1
Wolverine #5.1

March:
Captain America #615.1
Deadpool #32.1
Hulk #30.1
Thor #620.1
Uncanny X-Force #5.1

April:
Avengers #12.1
Secret Avengers #11.1
Uncanny X-Men #534.1

Iron Man gave us a catch up/origin of Stark. And the other Point Ones are suppose to be the same thing. If you want to get into comics, a good time would be to start with these selections. I'm sure going to go pick myself up some of these.

2 comments:

  1. thatboytitz said...:

    Only a dollar? I guess I shouldn't torrent these issues then unlike what I did with Iron Man.

  1. Androo said...:

    lol Yeah, I'm going to have to go to my LCS and get these

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme