Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

The #1 Fan - Scout Uber Update

June 21, 2011

I got this from a friend of mine, how he found it, I have no idea. But I'm getting somewhere hidden on the Team Fortress 2 site holds the page that shows an update for the Scout that was released today with the Sniper and Demoman.

The Scout gets a new set of weapons also, them being:
  • The Soda Popper - Scattergun
  • The Atomizer - Bat
  • The Winger - Pistol
If you look at the Atomizer, it says you are now able to triple jump, but with the exception of losing 10 health. And the Scout gets a meter similar to the Soldier's, but his is the 'Hype meter' that gives mini-crits to the Soda Popper when the meter is full. This is pretty crazy for me since I had no idea about this, and I'm still trying to find out where on the Team Fortress page this is at, either way it was an interesting find thanks to my friend [titz (not his real name of course)].

Update: I just found out where the secret link is hidden. On the Timbuk Tuesday page, if you scroll to the bottom of the page you'll find an empty can that you can click, which will then lead you to the Scout's update page.

The can is clickable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme