Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Uber Update - Day Two - Timbuk Tuesday

June 21, 2011


Day Two of the Uber Update is officially out, this time there's an Arabian theme with new weapons for the Sniper and Demoman.

Sniper's new weapons are:
  • The Bazaar Bargain - Sniper Rifle
  • The Shahanshah - Sword
Demoman's includes:
  • The Splendid Screen - Shield
  • The Persian Persuader- Sword
  • Ali Baba's Wee Booties - Shoes
The Demo's items, I gotta say, are pretty OP. Which means I will use most of the load outs just to mess with people. The Sniper's new items will definably be used by me. If I thought the Heavy's weapons needed to be tweaked, I wasn't obviously ready for the Demoman's. Now I can't wait till tomorrow's update, and I hope the hats the Sniper and Demo are wearing are actual hats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme