Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Iron Man Anime Clip

June 27, 2011


Marvel released a clip of the upcoming Iron Man anime today, and my first impressions were good and bad. At first, I thought it looked pretty cool, the voice kind of fits Tony Stark, could be better though. But then when Wolverine came in and started talking, I was confused; Tony has a raspier voice than Wolverine, how that works, I don't know.

This clip makes me a bit skeptical on how the show will be, but I'll give the dubs a go. If I like the dubs, I'll continue watching it, if they're bad then I will watch the dubs. And if the dubs are bad, well, then I will have to choose which one has the worst voice acting and not go with that one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme