Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Uber Update - Day Five - Stuff Friday

June 24, 2011

This surely surprised me, I was just randomly checking the TF2 site and saw that the Uber Update is not entirely over. There is a new one today being called Stuff Friday This new update gives us:

  • The "Meet the Medic" taunt
  • The "Schadenfreude" Taunt pack
  • Meet the Medic Lithograph
  • Some new art in the art section



    You can also buy a limited edition Meed the Medic lithograph over at the Valve Store, if its still available when I get some extra cash, this is going to go on one of my walls. I actually thought that yesterday was the end of the Uber Update, so I wonder if this is going to be the end or not. But the new Medic taunt is pretty great.

    The "Schadenfreude" Taunt pack gives you the ability, for all nine classes, to point and laugh at your opponents, only available at the Mann Co. Store. The "Meet the Medic" Taunt is also purchasable in the Mann Co. Store.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme