Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Is This Really the Meet the Medic Video?

June 23, 2011

So while looking through the forums of TF2,I found this. Could this possibly be the new Meet the Medic Video, it seems legit enough. The update should be here soon. But just in case this is true, here it is. I'm freakin loving it though. Either way, we'll know for sure if it's the real thing or not in a bit.



I just realized, at the end of the video it says that Team Fortress 2 is now free to play...forever. If this is true, then dammit. I'll keep you guys updated as fast as I can about any of this and see if it's this is real and if TF2 is now free to play; so keep checking back.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Holy shit this was an amazing video. Best one by far. Medic is such a crazy wonderful character. By far the most entertaining.

  1. Androo said...:

    I totally agree, this one beats the Spy video way out of the water. I wonder if the Pyro one can beat this.

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme