Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Uber Update - Day Four - Meet the Medic

June 23, 2011


The video I posted in my last post was indeed the Meet the Medic video, and I'm sorry I'm a bit late on this, trying to get access to the Team Fortress 2 site was hell. But anyways, the star of the update got his chance to shine today with a new video and new weapons that are:

  • The Quick Fix - Medigun Prototype
  • The Solemn Vow - Bust of Hippocrates
  • The Overdose - Syringe Gun Prototype
The new weapons are pretty impressive, it would have been nice if they offered some Battle Medic helping items; the Solemn Vow will surely come in handy at times though.





    Along with the Medic's new arsenal, Valve has also announce that Team Fortress 2 is now free to play.




    This will certainly cause a lot of uproar and people saying things like "I want my 20 bucks back." But hey, it is what it is now, and there's no way we'll be getting our money back. What would be neat though is if Valve gave players a neat item for having the game before today. At least everyone can enjoy Team Fortress 2 now.

    I just also realized that the Engineer still needs his update, I'll be looking around the TF2 blog to see anything Engineer realted.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme