Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Peggle On Your Android Device For Free

June 21, 2011

 
After PopCap decided to release Chuzzle and Plants vs. Zombie on Android devices, they decided to release one more of their games for free just for today. Peggle will be distributed for free via the Amazon App Store.

Not sure if it will work on Android 2.1, but I am currently downloading it on my 2.3 tablet. I'm currently having trouble downloading Peggle though, not too sure if there is some traffic or what. If you have an Android, check the game out since its free just for today. I've always been interested in playing Peggle but never really wanted to spend the few bucks on it, luckily I waited for a free version.

Peggle Gamplay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme