Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

The Aquabats! Super Show! Finally Exists!

July 22, 2011


Now I know this is probably not the normal post on this blog, but I know plenty of ways to make The Aquabats! relevant to the normal topic matter (they are super-heroes after all). In their very own (and very first) panel at SDCC this year, the ska/pop-punk/new wave/synthpop band announced that they would finally be getting to make the television show that they always wanted. As an Aquacadet myself, I am very excited. I can only hope that they get more then just the one season, and that I can see them on my television for years to come. It is supposed to air this fall on The Hub, and it will feature all 5 current members of the band, although fans can definitely expect a large variety of guest appearances from former band-mates. Here is the official video from ComicCon. Someone give me a high-five!


And if you don't know who The Aquabats! are, then here's a song for ya, because I love you so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme