Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

GameStop UK Offers Batman Beyond Skin

July 30, 2011


I originally posted about Arkham City's new skin - Batman Beyond from an ad in Spanish and couldn't find out if it was from a specific retailer or what. I finally found out where you can get the skin with your purchase of Batman: Arkham City.

GameStop UK will be offering the exclusive Batman Beyond skin for those who decide to buy it from them. This is the third skin wearable for Batman, next to The Dark Knight Rises and Legacy skin which can be used during Challenge Maps.

Notice how I said GameStop UK, of all the articles I'm reading they specifically state that it's only for GameStop UK; I'm not sure if this will come to the states or not, but I really hope so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme