Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Hawkeye and Ghoster Rider Trailer For Ultimate MvC3

July 26, 2011


 I have stumbled upon trailers for both Hawkeye and Ghost Rider for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 showing off their fighting styles.

I'm really loving Hawkeye and Ghost Rider might have to be on one of my teams, both their Hyper Comboes are great with Pym riding on an arrow and Ghost Rider's deathly stare.





My disliking of Capcom for making a brand new MvC3 is starting to go down as I realize that we're getting 12 characters, 8 stages, new costumes and other stuff for just $40, which isn't too bad.If Ultimate MvC3 were a DLC pack, then it would probably cost a lot more, so when I think more rational about it, I feel a little better.

I also had this picture for awhile without knowing it it was real or not, but I guess this is the actual cover the upcoming game, I'm loving it alot more than the first one and the Hulk looks a lot better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme