Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Nathan Fillion Wants You To Knock It Off

July 26, 2011


Lots of gamers have expressed their need for Nathan Fillion starring as Nathan Drake in the upcoming Uncharted movie. People have expressed it so much that Fillion doesn't want to hear it anymore and urges that people should stop.

In an interview at Comic Con, he has this to say about the whole thing:

"I am certainly still interested in playing Nathan Drake. I think every actor I know wants their action-adventure hero, their Indiana Jones. That would be a good one for me, I think. What I don't want is people pressuring that poor man [director Neil Burger] and souring him on the actual idea. If we could somehow just… do you remember the movie Inception? I think that's what we need to do. We need to let him land on the idea on his own."

You hear that? Stop pestering him!  I like Nathan Fillion, but I believe that there is someone else more perfect for the role honestly. He wouldn't mind playing the role though, obviously, but if Neil Burger wants him to, then he'll have Fillion play the role.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme