Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Nick Fury And Thor Avengers Poster

July 23, 2011

Two more concept art posters have been released for The Avengers movie, these ones are featuring Nick Fury and Thor.



And thank to my friend Titz for the tip, it seems like all the posters go with each other. I'm currently trying to find the right places for the pictures. I'm not sure if there is one missing or that I just have it in the wrong order, but here's my current work on it. Most likely someone is missing a.k.a. The Hulk!


Once I get it all right, I'll have a final version of it for you guys. I'm really liking these posters thought, they're really well done.

Edit:
Well I finished putting all the poster together to make it look like how I believe it will look like when they release the Hulk poster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme